Image Alt

Registering Your Food Business

  /    /  Registering Your Food Business

ALL Food Businesses (including catering businesses run from home and mobile or temporary premises, such as stalls, burger vans, coffee carts etc) must be legally registered with your Local Food Authority at least 28 days prior to trading.  This includes businesses which operate as a wet sales establishment.

If you are taking over an establishment that prepares food this must also be re-registered.

The application form to register your Food Business can be found on your local Council website which can be found on the government portal here just enter your postcode where your business is located.

For information and advice on Food Safety see page 15, or please contact The Licensing Guys.

✅ The Licensing Guys also offer on-line Food Safety Training.